Here is the update on my plan:
1. I exercised yesterday… check.
2. Sugar… ummm, it is Valentine’s and, ummm, I’m eating my candy… then no sugar. In the meantime, I have stopped putting sugar in my coffee and tea. And that may be more significant than you think at first glance.
3. Wheat… starting a no-wheat day today.
4. Think ahead… well, that is going to be a work in progress.
5. Jammies… I did change out of my jammies the last two days. But for all you jammy lovers, I want you to know that I got right back into them after dinner. I mean, it’s ok to wear your jammies to be comfy just not all day.
Kirsten, from Two Lime Leaves, cracked me up with her comment: “this is a Crafting Emergency!!!! I think you need a Guaranteed Success Project to get you back in the Crafty Groove.”
So I took her Emergency Crafting advice and started a small project that will be a Guaranteed Success. Behold the start:
But first I had to fix this:
Boy Caboodle was “sewing” yesterday. He selected his fabric, started sewing (he uses the handwheel), and jammed the machine. Then the little scientist wanted to observe the insides of the machine while it was working. After that, he attempted to fix the jam by cutting the thread in 3 or 4 places that could not possibly do that. My little gem, he really enjoys sewing! Fortunately, I have a heavy duty old-fashioned machine that can tolerate a 4 yo’s abuse (and a much older woman’s abuse!). Uh oh, he’s fixing the camera now.